IonoProbe question.

  • log2112
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2011
      Alex,(or group):
      exactly what is new in IonoProbe version 1.37 ? I have updated from v 1.36 (registered).ALL works just fine.I'm just curious.
      73 and Best DX
      John log2112
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2011
        v.1.37 meets Microsoft's requirements to the programs designed for Windows
        7: it stores all of its data outside of the Program Files folder, etc.

        Alex

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2011
          Alex :
          Thanks for such a fast response. BTW..I recently upgraded my XP Machine (for Radio's) to Win7. Thanks for the update.
          73 Sir