Skimmer error

  • k7eg
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2011
      Installed SDR-IQ and CWSkimmer on my laptop for a club demo. When' I try to start skimming, I see error : cannot find SDR14X object.

      Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

      Jim K7EG
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2011
        Did you install the SDR-IQ drivers?

        73, Pete N4ZR

        The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com

        On 1/31/2011 1:43 PM, k7eg wrote:
        > Installed SDR-IQ and CWSkimmer on my laptop for a club demo. When' I try to start skimming, I see error : cannot find SDR14X object.
        >
        > Does anyone know how to fix this issue?
        >
        > Jim K7EG

      • James Denneny
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2011
          Hi Pete. Alex and others stepped in. Drivers were installed. SDR is now
          working on laptop for DX Club presentation. I went through this in Nov for
          my desktop but forgot the process - senioritis I guess.

          73

          Jim

          K7EG