Re: [dxatlas] IonoProbe 1.37

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 27, 2011
      It was my firewall... I have a secondary, (maybe Primary) firewall
      created with ESETs 'Smart Security 4'. It was holding things back but
      now knows your software is friendly! Appears to be working as expected
      at this point. Thanks for extending your time and talents to all of us
      with these recent upgrades. I have both Rocky and IonoProbe working
      well at this on my Win 7 64 bit system.

      bet

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 27, 2011
        Not sure if it made the difference but I just changed report to 'SAGAS'
        and performed a download. The 'aurora' data then showed up...