Re: IonoProbe 1.37

  • ve2xk
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 27, 2011
      Thanks Alex.

      I wish you had add the configurable colors we talk about a few month ago LOL
      Dark marine blue hard to read on black blackground.
      73's Michel VE2XK
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 27, 2011
        It was my firewall... I have a secondary, (maybe Primary) firewall
        created with ESETs 'Smart Security 4'. It was holding things back but
        now knows your software is friendly! Appears to be working as expected
        at this point. Thanks for extending your time and talents to all of us
        with these recent upgrades. I have both Rocky and IonoProbe working
        well at this on my Win 7 64 bit system.

        bet

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 27, 2011
          Not sure if it made the difference but I just changed report to 'SAGAS'
          and performed a download. The 'aurora' data then showed up...