Re: [dxatlas] IonoProbe 1.37

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 27, 2011
      Downloaded and installed, Alex. Prior version has been working
      fine...this one not so much. I am not getting any data downloads. I
      noted something about it being a '32 bit version'. Will it work with Win
      7 64 bit?

      On 1/27/2011 8:41 PM, ALEX wrote:

      > IonoProbe 1.37 has been released. This version is designed to run on
      > Windows 7. The update is free for all registered users. Unregistered
      > users have a new 30-day evaluation period.

      > signature database 5825 (20110127) __________

      > http://www.eset.com

    • ve2xk
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 27, 2011
        Thanks Alex.

        I wish you had add the configurable colors we talk about a few month ago LOL
        Dark marine blue hard to read on black blackground.
        73's Michel VE2XK
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 27, 2011
          It was my firewall... I have a secondary, (maybe Primary) firewall
          created with ESETs 'Smart Security 4'. It was holding things back but
          now knows your software is friendly! Appears to be working as expected
          at this point. Thanks for extending your time and talents to all of us
          with these recent upgrades. I have both Rocky and IonoProbe working
          well at this on my Win 7 64 bit system.

          bet

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 27, 2011
            Not sure if it made the difference but I just changed report to 'SAGAS'
            and performed a download. The 'aurora' data then showed up...