Re: [dxatlas] IonoProbe 1.37

  • hk3w.inf@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 27, 2011
      Many thanks Dr Alex
      73
      Siso HK3W
      Enviado desde BlackBerry� de HK3W
      Francisco "Siso" Hennessey - H K 3 W ---
      Skype: siso-hk3w | Twitter:http://twitter.com/HK3W |
      Celular: +57-311-812 2681 | BB PIN 213724DF

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 27, 2011
        Downloaded and installed, Alex. Prior version has been working
        fine...this one not so much. I am not getting any data downloads. I
        noted something about it being a '32 bit version'. Will it work with Win
        7 64 bit?

        On 1/27/2011 8:41 PM, ALEX wrote:

        > IonoProbe 1.37 has been released. This version is designed to run on
        > Windows 7. The update is free for all registered users. Unregistered
        > users have a new 30-day evaluation period.

        > signature database 5825 (20110127) __________

        > http://www.eset.com

      • ve2xk
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 27, 2011
          Thanks Alex.

          I wish you had add the configurable colors we talk about a few month ago LOL
          Dark marine blue hard to read on black blackground.
          73's Michel VE2XK
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 27, 2011
            It was my firewall... I have a secondary, (maybe Primary) firewall
            created with ESETs 'Smart Security 4'. It was holding things back but
            now knows your software is friendly! Appears to be working as expected
            at this point. Thanks for extending your time and talents to all of us
            with these recent upgrades. I have both Rocky and IonoProbe working
            well at this on my Win 7 64 bit system.

            bet

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 27, 2011
              Not sure if it made the difference but I just changed report to 'SAGAS'
              and performed a download. The 'aurora' data then showed up...