IonoProbe 1.37

  • ALEX
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 27, 2011
      IonoProbe 1.37 has been released. This version is designed to run on Windows 7. The update is free for all registered users. Unregistered users have a new 30-day evaluation period.

      73 Alex VE3NEA
    • hk3w.inf@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 27, 2011
        Many thanks Dr Alex
        73
        Siso HK3W
        Enviado desde BlackBerry� de HK3W
        Francisco "Siso" Hennessey - H K 3 W ---
        Skype: siso-hk3w | Twitter:http://twitter.com/HK3W |
        Celular: +57-311-812 2681 | BB PIN 213724DF

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 27, 2011
          Downloaded and installed, Alex. Prior version has been working
          fine...this one not so much. I am not getting any data downloads. I
          noted something about it being a '32 bit version'. Will it work with Win
          7 64 bit?

          On 1/27/2011 8:41 PM, ALEX wrote:

          > IonoProbe 1.37 has been released. This version is designed to run on
          > Windows 7. The update is free for all registered users. Unregistered
          > users have a new 30-day evaluation period.

          > signature database 5825 (20110127) __________

          > http://www.eset.com

        • ve2xk
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 27, 2011
            Thanks Alex.

            I wish you had add the configurable colors we talk about a few month ago LOL
            Dark marine blue hard to read on black blackground.
            73's Michel VE2XK
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 27, 2011
              It was my firewall... I have a secondary, (maybe Primary) firewall
              created with ESETs 'Smart Security 4'. It was holding things back but
              now knows your software is friendly! Appears to be working as expected
              at this point. Thanks for extending your time and talents to all of us
              with these recent upgrades. I have both Rocky and IonoProbe working
              well at this on my Win 7 64 bit system.

              bet

              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 27, 2011
                Not sure if it made the difference but I just changed report to 'SAGAS'
                and performed a download. The 'aurora' data then showed up...