Re: Rocky for Windows 7, Alpha

  • rs_winraddll
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 23, 2011
      Hello Alex,

      me again. I coldn't resist:

      The version in the above directory is so far (artificial) limited to use only the latest version of ExtIO.dll for the Harzburg-SDR, but could easily be 'opened' to use other WInrad-Hardware on this way.

      Perhaps you would like to give it a try. It can be tested without the Harzburg-SDR (Can be configured to 'NONE')

      Regards
      Robert

      PS Great to hear that Rocky is moving on!