Re: [dxatlas] Rocky for Windows 7, Alpha

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 23, 2011
      Wow! Thank you, Alex... you are going to earn more stripes with this! I
      will give it a try.. looks like we have similar systems... I am using a
      Softrock RX Ensemble... will be back with update..

      bet

      On 1/23/2011 1:50 PM, ALEX wrote:

      > I am working on porting the Rocky program to Windows 7. The first
      > alpha is available here: (www.dxatlas.com/Rocky/Files/Rocky_Win7.zip).
      > Currently it works fine on my new 64-bit Win7 system with Realtek HD
      > Audio on-board soundcard, and I would like to know if it works on
      > other systems and with other soundcards. Please give it a try. The zip
      > file includes just the executable, Rocky.exe, without an installer.
      > Also, a new version of the WdmView.exe utility is included. If Rocky
      > does not recognize your soundcard, please run this utility and send me
      > the log.

      > signature database 5811 (20110123) __________

      > http://www.eset.com

    • rs_winraddll
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 23, 2011
        Hello Alex,

        me again. I coldn't resist:

        The version in the above directory is so far (artificial) limited to use only the latest version of ExtIO.dll for the Harzburg-SDR, but could easily be 'opened' to use other WInrad-Hardware on this way.

        Perhaps you would like to give it a try. It can be tested without the Harzburg-SDR (Can be configured to 'NONE')

        Regards
        Robert

        PS Great to hear that Rocky is moving on!