Re: [dxatlas] Using Winrad-Hardware under Faros

  • rs_winraddll
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 23, 2011
      Hi Alex,

      I'm glad that you like the idea!

      But I'm sorry: So far there is no other way to download the dll.
      (I have to admit mostly because I so far have been to lazy to create a Website.)

      As I already had some discussion about this:

      Could you give me a hint why it's so dificult to subscribe to a Yahoogroup? After all: This is a Yahoogroup too?

      If someone likes to 'host' the file I wold have no problem with.

      I'm just a bit worried about different places for download with different (old, older and outdated) versions...

      Regards
      Robert