Re: [dxatlas] Using Winrad-Hardware under Faros

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 22, 2011
      Hi Robert,

      This sounds very interesting. Is there a way to download your dll without
      subscribing to the Winrad_DLLs Yahoo group?

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 23, 2011
        Hi Alex,

        I'm glad that you like the idea!

        But I'm sorry: So far there is no other way to download the dll.
        (I have to admit mostly because I so far have been to lazy to create a Website.)

        As I already had some discussion about this:

        Could you give me a hint why it's so dificult to subscribe to a Yahoogroup? After all: This is a Yahoogroup too?

        If someone likes to 'host' the file I wold have no problem with.

        I'm just a bit worried about different places for download with different (old, older and outdated) versions...

        Regards
        Robert