NO Time Zone Data ?

  • log2112
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 22, 2011
      Group :
      I now notice that when I "mouse over" a Prefix,City,or Island a notice pops up saying "No TZ Data for this year".Is there a way I can resolve this ? Thanks for the help.
      73 and Best DX
      John
      Nassau Bay ,Texas USA
      EL29kn
    • log2112
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 22, 2011
        Group :
        I downloaded the updated Data.All works well now. Thanks Alex...73 Sir
        --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "log2112" <log2112@...> wrote:

        > Group :
        > I now notice that when I "mouse over" a Prefix,City,or Island a notice pops up saying "No TZ Data for this year".Is there a way I can resolve this ? Thanks for the help.
        > 73 and Best DX
        > John
        > Nassau Bay ,Texas USA
        > EL29kn

      • xesgranted
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 22, 2011
          Where is this update? What's it called?
        • log2112
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 22, 2011
            hello:
            open the menu on the "Show Labels" button and make sure the "Active Lables" option is chosen.
            73 and Bast DX from EL29kn

            --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "xesgranted" <benonmsn@...> wrote:

            > Where is this update? What's it called?

          • Alex VE3NEA
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 23, 2011
              Here is a direct download link:
              (http://dxatlas.com/DxAtlas/Files/DxAtlasTables.zip)

                  I also have a copt of the Prefix File.this has the time zone info in it.(if that is what you meant).It is also avaliable from the DX Atlas Download page as well
                  73 and Best DX from EL29kn