Skimmer Server Log Files

  • k9wms
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 20, 2011
      Alex,

      A year or more ago you told me about a program, perhaps a word precessor, for viewing the Skimmer Server log files that would update the display as users logged in and out. My Skimmer computer crashed a hard drive and I lost the program. I had all the data backed up, but not the programs.

      I wonder if you remember that or if you have a better choice now.

      Dennis/K9WMS
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 20, 2011
        Hi Dennis,

        I use PSPad, a freeware text editor, to view the logs when the program is
        running.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 20, 2011
          THAT'S IT!! Thank you very, very much.

          Dennis/K9WMS