RE: [dxatlas] Band Master & Windows 7 64-bit issues (continued)

  • Edward H Russell
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 15, 2011
      Some time ago I reported a problem running Band Master under Windows 7
      64-bit. Today I tried it again and am pleased to report that the problem has
      gone away. The program no longer crashes on startup. It runs fine!

      I'm guessing that Microsoft Update corrected some underlying OS bug that was
      causing the crash. If you had a similar problem, try applying the updates
      from Microsoft and see if it clears up.

      Nice to have it back!

      Ed W2RF