Mouse over problem ?

  • log2112
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 14, 2011
      Group :
      DX Atlas (reg.)used to give details when I would "Mouse over" a City,Island,or Prefix. Now no longer will do this. Any ideas ?
      I have tried ALL options,and tools available in program.This is real handy too.Have tried Uninstall / Re-Install,but NO good.Grateful for any help.
      73 and best DX
      John (log2112)
      EL29kn
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 15, 2011
        John,

        Make sure that the Active Labels option in the menu is checked.

        Alex

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 15, 2011
          Alex :
          Thanks loads. All is ok now. 73 Sir