Re: [dxatlas] Marker dissapears when zooming in.

  • Mike Harris
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 10, 2011
      Hi Steve,

      Here the red marker stays put as long as you don't drag the map.

      Regards,

      Mike VP8NO

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 10, 2011
        Hi Steve,

        This is by design when the Azimuthal projection is selected; in this
        projection there is no way to zoom in at any point other than your own QTH.
        Switch to the rectangular projection before searching for Spratly, then the
        red cross will not disappear when you zoom it.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 12, 2011
          Thanks Alex!