Marker dissapears when zooming in.

  • steve
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 10, 2011
      If I click on Prefixes, then find Spratley Is., then right click an select Find on the Map, it puts a red reticle over Sprately. But when I zoom in for a closer look the reticle disappears. How do I get the reticle to stay there?
    • Mike Harris
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 10, 2011
        Hi Steve,

        Here the red marker stays put as long as you don't drag the map.

        Regards,

        Mike VP8NO

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 10, 2011
          Hi Steve,

          This is by design when the Azimuthal projection is selected; in this
          projection there is no way to zoom in at any point other than your own QTH.
          Switch to the rectangular projection before searching for Spratly, then the
          red cross will not disappear when you zoom it.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 12, 2011
            Thanks Alex!