RE: [dxatlas] Re: VE3NEA wins Yasme Foundation Excellence Award

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 6, 2011
      Ditto that... great work and excellent craftsmanship.

      Dave
      KA0SWT

      _____

      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 6, 2011
        Also thanks for helping other programmers. You are a real resource and a
        great guy!
        Congrats
        Neal Campbell
        Abroham Neal Software
        www.abrohamnealsoftware.com
        (540) 645 5394

        On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 8:02 PM, John <jonie41@...> wrote:

        > Thanks for all your efforts and sweat developing software and providing
        > services to hams world wide.
        >
        > Bst 73 es gud dx to all.
        >
        > De VE3KKQ, John

      • Mark Robinson
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 6, 2011
          and great support

          Mark N1UK

          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 6, 2011
            Thanks and congratulations, Alex! Happy New Year, too!

            Message 5 of 14 , Jan 6, 2011
              Dear friends,

              Thank you for your kind words. I was happy to receive the award, but I am
              even more happy to hear that my users think the award is deserved.

              73 Alex VE3NEA
            • Dave AA6YQ
              Message 6 of 14 , Jan 6, 2011
                Congratulations, Alex!

                73,

                Dave, AA6YQ

                The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
                reversebeacon.blogspot.com,

              • Edward H Russell
                Message 7 of 14 , Jan 7, 2011
                  Congrats, Alex. I never turn on the radio without starting at least one of
                  your programs. Software developer par excellence!

                  73 Ed W2RF

                  The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
                  reversebeacon.blogspot.com,

                • wf0gm
                  Message 8 of 14 , Jan 7, 2011
                    Alex,

                    I just had to add my voice to the kudos...
                    Your software is an integral part of my amateur radio station. In fact, I've found myself dependent upon the propagation prediction/mapping software many, many times.
                    A big THANK YOU and congratulations!

                    73,
                    de Greg - WF0GM
                    (ex: AB0WB)

                    > "01/05/2011
                    >
                    > The Yasme Excellence Awards <http://www.yasme.org/excellence.html> are
                    > given to individuals who through their own service, creativity, effort
                    > and dedication, have made a significant contribution to Amateur Radio.
                    > Their contribution may be in recognition of technical, operating or
                    > organizational achievement. The Yasme Foundation
                    > <http://www.arrl.org/news/YASME%20Foundation> has recognized the
                    > following individuals "in order to inspire them and others on behalf of
                    > Amateur Radio now and in the future.
                    >
                    > *Ramón Santoyo V, XE1KK*: Santoyo is recognized for his work in
                    > advancing Mexican ham radio and representation within the international
                    > radio community. In addition, he serves as IARU Region 2
                    > <http://www.iaru-r2.org/> Secretary. Santoyo has been an advocate of
                    > Amateur Radio in Central America and a proponent of radiosport and the
                    > World Radiosport Team Championships (WRTC
                    > <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Radiosport_Team_Championship>).
                    >
                    > *Makoto (Mako) Mori, JE3HHT*: Mori deserves much credit for popularizing
                    > RTTY by writing the /MMTTY
                    > <http://mmhamsoft.amateur-radio.ca/pages/mmtty.php>/ software modem and
                    > making it available for integration into logging software. He also wrote
                    > /MMVARI <http://mmhamsoft.amateur-radio.ca/pages/mmvari.php>/, which
                    > implements other popular digital modes, and several other digital mode
                    > software products.
                    >
                    > *Bruce Horn, WA7BNM*: Horn continues to generate useful and innovative
                    > Web sites, including a complete upgrade of his excellent contest
                    > calendar Web site <http://www.hornucopia.com/contestcal/>. He supports
                    > contesting with a Web site that enables contesters to convert paper and
                    > other forms of contest logs to Cabrillo format.
                    >
                    > *Rick Meuthing, KN6KB*: Meuthing developed the new /WINMOR
                    > <http://www.winlink.org/WINMOR>/ soundcard digital mode software, now
                    > gaining wide use in the /Winlink 2000 <http://www.winlink.org/WINMOR>/
                    > system.
                    >
                    > *Mikael Styrefors, SM2O*: Styrefors developed the Remote Radio
                    > Interface. The ability to connect radios and operators transparently and
                    > robustly over the Internet is a key technological element of putting
                    > top-grade remote HF stations on the air -- something more common every day.
                    >
                    > *Alex Shovkoplyas, VE3NEA*: Shovkoplyas developed /DX Atlas
                    > <http://www.dxatlas.com/>/, /Morse Runner
                    > <http://www.dxatlas.com/MorseRunner/>/, /Ham-CAP
                    > <http://www.dxatlas.com/HamCap/>/, /CW Skimmer
                    > <http://www.dxatlas.com/CwSkimmer/>/, /Rocky
                    > <http://www.dxatlas.com/Rocky/>/ and other innovative software.
                    >
                    > *Pepe Ardid, EA5KB*: As a QSL manager, Ardid makes it possible for many
                    > Latin American DXers to confirm contacts with QSL cards. Confirmations
                    > are rapid, and he confirms not only direct, but via the bureau as well."
                    >
                    > --

                    > The Reverse Beacon Network at http://reversebeacon.net, blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com,

                  • Don
                    Message 9 of 14 , Jan 9, 2011
                      Alex VE3NEA,
                      Congrats and well deserved for you and a plus for us that use your programs....thank you!

                      Don kb9umt
                      http://www.30mdg.net