Re: VE3NEA wins Yasme Foundation Excellence Award

  • John
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 6, 2011
      Thanks for all your efforts and sweat developing software and providing
      services to hams world wide.

      Bst 73 es gud dx to all.

      De VE3KKQ, John

    • Dave
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 6, 2011
        Ditto that... great work and excellent craftsmanship.

        Dave
        KA0SWT

        _____

        Thanks for all your efforts and sweat developing software and providing
        services to hams world wide.

        Bst 73 es gud dx to all.

        De VE3KKQ, John

        _____

        No virus found in this message.

        _____

        No virus found in this message.

      • Neal Campbell
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 6, 2011
          Also thanks for helping other programmers. You are a real resource and a
          great guy!
          Congrats
          Neal Campbell
          Abroham Neal Software
          www.abrohamnealsoftware.com
          (540) 645 5394

          On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 8:02 PM, John <jonie41@...> wrote:

          > Thanks for all your efforts and sweat developing software and providing
          > services to hams world wide.
          >
          > Bst 73 es gud dx to all.
          >
          > De VE3KKQ, John

        • Mark Robinson
          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 6, 2011
            and great support

            Mark N1UK

            Message 5 of 14 , Jan 6, 2011
              Thanks and congratulations, Alex! Happy New Year, too!

              Message 6 of 14 , Jan 6, 2011
                Dear friends,

                Thank you for your kind words. I was happy to receive the award, but I am
                even more happy to hear that my users think the award is deserved.

                73 Alex VE3NEA
              • Dave AA6YQ
                Message 7 of 14 , Jan 6, 2011
                  Congratulations, Alex!

                  73,

                  Dave, AA6YQ

                  The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
                  reversebeacon.blogspot.com,

                • Edward H Russell
                  Message 8 of 14 , Jan 7, 2011
                    Congrats, Alex. I never turn on the radio without starting at least one of
                    your programs. Software developer par excellence!

                    73 Ed W2RF

                    The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
                    reversebeacon.blogspot.com,

                  • wf0gm
                    Message 9 of 14 , Jan 7, 2011
                      Alex,

                      I just had to add my voice to the kudos...
                      Your software is an integral part of my amateur radio station. In fact, I've found myself dependent upon the propagation prediction/mapping software many, many times.
                      A big THANK YOU and congratulations!

                      73,
                      de Greg - WF0GM
                      (ex: AB0WB)

                      > "01/05/2011
                      >
                      > The Yasme Excellence Awards <http://www.yasme.org/excellence.html> are
                      > given to individuals who through their own service, creativity, effort
                      > and dedication, have made a significant contribution to Amateur Radio.
                      > Their contribution may be in recognition of technical, operating or
                      > organizational achievement. The Yasme Foundation
                      > <http://www.arrl.org/news/YASME%20Foundation> has recognized the
                      > following individuals "in order to inspire them and others on behalf of
                      > Amateur Radio now and in the future.
                      >
                      > *Ramón Santoyo V, XE1KK*: Santoyo is recognized for his work in
                      > advancing Mexican ham radio and representation within the international
                      > radio community. In addition, he serves as IARU Region 2
                      > <http://www.iaru-r2.org/> Secretary. Santoyo has been an advocate of
                      > Amateur Radio in Central America and a proponent of radiosport and the
                      > World Radiosport Team Championships (WRTC
                      > <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Radiosport_Team_Championship>).
                      >
                      > *Makoto (Mako) Mori, JE3HHT*: Mori deserves much credit for popularizing
                      > RTTY by writing the /MMTTY
                      > <http://mmhamsoft.amateur-radio.ca/pages/mmtty.php>/ software modem and
                      > making it available for integration into logging software. He also wrote
                      > /MMVARI <http://mmhamsoft.amateur-radio.ca/pages/mmvari.php>/, which
                      > implements other popular digital modes, and several other digital mode
                      > software products.
                      >
                      > *Bruce Horn, WA7BNM*: Horn continues to generate useful and innovative
                      > Web sites, including a complete upgrade of his excellent contest
                      > calendar Web site <http://www.hornucopia.com/contestcal/>. He supports
                      > contesting with a Web site that enables contesters to convert paper and
                      > other forms of contest logs to Cabrillo format.
                      >
                      > *Rick Meuthing, KN6KB*: Meuthing developed the new /WINMOR
                      > <http://www.winlink.org/WINMOR>/ soundcard digital mode software, now
                      > gaining wide use in the /Winlink 2000 <http://www.winlink.org/WINMOR>/
                      > system.
                      >
                      > *Mikael Styrefors, SM2O*: Styrefors developed the Remote Radio
                      > Interface. The ability to connect radios and operators transparently and
                      > robustly over the Internet is a key technological element of putting
                      > top-grade remote HF stations on the air -- something more common every day.
                      >
                      > *Alex Shovkoplyas, VE3NEA*: Shovkoplyas developed /DX Atlas
                      > <http://www.dxatlas.com/>/, /Morse Runner
                      > <http://www.dxatlas.com/MorseRunner/>/, /Ham-CAP
                      > <http://www.dxatlas.com/HamCap/>/, /CW Skimmer
                      > <http://www.dxatlas.com/CwSkimmer/>/, /Rocky
                      > <http://www.dxatlas.com/Rocky/>/ and other innovative software.
                      >
                      > *Pepe Ardid, EA5KB*: As a QSL manager, Ardid makes it possible for many
                      > Latin American DXers to confirm contacts with QSL cards. Confirmations
                      > are rapid, and he confirms not only direct, but via the bureau as well."
                      >
                      > --

                      > The Reverse Beacon Network at http://reversebeacon.net, blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com,

                    • Don
                      Message 10 of 14 , Jan 9, 2011
                        Alex VE3NEA,
                        Congrats and well deserved for you and a plus for us that use your programs....thank you!

                        Don kb9umt
                        http://www.30mdg.net