Re: [dxatlas] VE3NEA wins Yasme Foundation Excellence Award

  • Wes Cosand
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 6, 2011
      No one deserves it more, Alex.

      Wes, WZ7I

    • John
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 6, 2011
        Thanks for all your efforts and sweat developing software and providing
        services to hams world wide.

        Bst 73 es gud dx to all.

        De VE3KKQ, John

      • Dave
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 6, 2011
          Ditto that... great work and excellent craftsmanship.

          Dave
          KA0SWT

          _____

          Thanks for all your efforts and sweat developing software and providing
          services to hams world wide.

          Bst 73 es gud dx to all.

          De VE3KKQ, John

          _____

          No virus found in this message.

          _____

          No virus found in this message.

        • Neal Campbell
          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 6, 2011
            Also thanks for helping other programmers. You are a real resource and a
            great guy!
            Congrats
            Neal Campbell
            Abroham Neal Software
            www.abrohamnealsoftware.com
            (540) 645 5394

            On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 8:02 PM, John <jonie41@...> wrote:

            > Thanks for all your efforts and sweat developing software and providing
            > services to hams world wide.
            >
            > Bst 73 es gud dx to all.
            >
            > De VE3KKQ, John

          • Mark Robinson
            Message 5 of 14 , Jan 6, 2011
              and great support

              Mark N1UK

              Message 6 of 14 , Jan 6, 2011
                Thanks and congratulations, Alex! Happy New Year, too!

                Message 7 of 14 , Jan 6, 2011
                  Dear friends,

                  Thank you for your kind words. I was happy to receive the award, but I am
                  even more happy to hear that my users think the award is deserved.

                  73 Alex VE3NEA
                • Dave AA6YQ
                  Message 8 of 14 , Jan 6, 2011
                    Congratulations, Alex!

                    73,

                    Dave, AA6YQ

                    The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
                    reversebeacon.blogspot.com,

                  • Edward H Russell
                    Message 9 of 14 , Jan 7, 2011
                      Congrats, Alex. I never turn on the radio without starting at least one of
                      your programs. Software developer par excellence!

                      73 Ed W2RF

                      The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
                      reversebeacon.blogspot.com,

                    • wf0gm
                      Message 10 of 14 , Jan 7, 2011
                        Alex,

                        I just had to add my voice to the kudos...
                        Your software is an integral part of my amateur radio station. In fact, I've found myself dependent upon the propagation prediction/mapping software many, many times.
                        A big THANK YOU and congratulations!

                        73,
                        de Greg - WF0GM
                        (ex: AB0WB)

                        > "01/05/2011
                        >
                        > The Yasme Excellence Awards <http://www.yasme.org/excellence.html> are
                        > given to individuals who through their own service, creativity, effort
                        > and dedication, have made a significant contribution to Amateur Radio.
                        > Their contribution may be in recognition of technical, operating or
                        > organizational achievement. The Yasme Foundation
                        > <http://www.arrl.org/news/YASME%20Foundation> has recognized the
                        > following individuals "in order to inspire them and others on behalf of
                        > Amateur Radio now and in the future.
                        >
                        > *Ramón Santoyo V, XE1KK*: Santoyo is recognized for his work in
                        > advancing Mexican ham radio and representation within the international
                        > radio community. In addition, he serves as IARU Region 2
                        > <http://www.iaru-r2.org/> Secretary. Santoyo has been an advocate of
                        > Amateur Radio in Central America and a proponent of radiosport and the
                        > World Radiosport Team Championships (WRTC
                        > <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Radiosport_Team_Championship>).
                        >
                        > *Makoto (Mako) Mori, JE3HHT*: Mori deserves much credit for popularizing
                        > RTTY by writing the /MMTTY
                        > <http://mmhamsoft.amateur-radio.ca/pages/mmtty.php>/ software modem and
                        > making it available for integration into logging software. He also wrote
                        > /MMVARI <http://mmhamsoft.amateur-radio.ca/pages/mmvari.php>/, which
                        > implements other popular digital modes, and several other digital mode
                        > software products.
                        >
                        > *Bruce Horn, WA7BNM*: Horn continues to generate useful and innovative
                        > Web sites, including a complete upgrade of his excellent contest
                        > calendar Web site <http://www.hornucopia.com/contestcal/>. He supports
                        > contesting with a Web site that enables contesters to convert paper and
                        > other forms of contest logs to Cabrillo format.
                        >
                        > *Rick Meuthing, KN6KB*: Meuthing developed the new /WINMOR
                        > <http://www.winlink.org/WINMOR>/ soundcard digital mode software, now
                        > gaining wide use in the /Winlink 2000 <http://www.winlink.org/WINMOR>/
                        > system.
                        >
                        > *Mikael Styrefors, SM2O*: Styrefors developed the Remote Radio
                        > Interface. The ability to connect radios and operators transparently and
                        > robustly over the Internet is a key technological element of putting
                        > top-grade remote HF stations on the air -- something more common every day.
                        >
                        > *Alex Shovkoplyas, VE3NEA*: Shovkoplyas developed /DX Atlas
                        > <http://www.dxatlas.com/>/, /Morse Runner
                        > <http://www.dxatlas.com/MorseRunner/>/, /Ham-CAP
                        > <http://www.dxatlas.com/HamCap/>/, /CW Skimmer
                        > <http://www.dxatlas.com/CwSkimmer/>/, /Rocky
                        > <http://www.dxatlas.com/Rocky/>/ and other innovative software.
                        >
                        > *Pepe Ardid, EA5KB*: As a QSL manager, Ardid makes it possible for many
                        > Latin American DXers to confirm contacts with QSL cards. Confirmations
                        > are rapid, and he confirms not only direct, but via the bureau as well."
                        >
                        > --

                        > The Reverse Beacon Network at http://reversebeacon.net, blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com,

                      • Don
                        Message 11 of 14 , Jan 9, 2011
                          Alex VE3NEA,
                          Congrats and well deserved for you and a plus for us that use your programs....thank you!

                          Don kb9umt
                          http://www.30mdg.net