Re: [dxatlas] VE3NEA wins Yasme Foundation Excellence Award

  • Dan Schaaf
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 6, 2011
      Alex

      Congratulations. Well Done. Great Software

      Dan Schaaf

      ==================================
      K3ZXL www.k3zxl.com
      Cape Cod Instruments www.gnm-inc.com
      NOBSKA www.nobska.net
      ==================================

      The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com

    • Wes Cosand
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 6, 2011
        No one deserves it more, Alex.

        Wes, WZ7I

      • John
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 6, 2011
          Thanks for all your efforts and sweat developing software and providing
          services to hams world wide.

          Bst 73 es gud dx to all.

          De VE3KKQ, John

        • Dave
          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 6, 2011
            Ditto that... great work and excellent craftsmanship.

            Dave
            KA0SWT

            _____

            Thanks for all your efforts and sweat developing software and providing
            services to hams world wide.

            Bst 73 es gud dx to all.

            De VE3KKQ, John

            _____

            No virus found in this message.

            _____

            No virus found in this message.

          • Neal Campbell
            Message 5 of 14 , Jan 6, 2011
              Also thanks for helping other programmers. You are a real resource and a
              great guy!
              Congrats
              Neal Campbell
              Abroham Neal Software
              www.abrohamnealsoftware.com
              (540) 645 5394

              On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 8:02 PM, John <jonie41@...> wrote:

              > Thanks for all your efforts and sweat developing software and providing
              > services to hams world wide.
              >
              > Bst 73 es gud dx to all.
              >
              > De VE3KKQ, John

            • Mark Robinson
              Message 6 of 14 , Jan 6, 2011
                and great support

                Mark N1UK

[...]

                The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at
                www.conteststations.com
                reversebeacon.blogspot.com,

                Message 7 of 14 , Jan 6, 2011
                  Thanks and congratulations, Alex! Happy New Year, too!

                  Message 8 of 14 , Jan 6, 2011
                    Dear friends,

                    Thank you for your kind words. I was happy to receive the award, but I am
                    even more happy to hear that my users think the award is deserved.

                    73 Alex VE3NEA
                  • Dave AA6YQ
                    Message 9 of 14 , Jan 6, 2011
                      Congratulations, Alex!

                      73,

                      Dave, AA6YQ

                      The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
                      reversebeacon.blogspot.com,

                    • Edward H Russell
                      Message 10 of 14 , Jan 7, 2011
                        Congrats, Alex. I never turn on the radio without starting at least one of
                        your programs. Software developer par excellence!

                        73 Ed W2RF

                        The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
                        reversebeacon.blogspot.com,

                      • wf0gm
                        Message 11 of 14 , Jan 7, 2011
                          Alex,

                          I just had to add my voice to the kudos...
                          Your software is an integral part of my amateur radio station. In fact, I've found myself dependent upon the propagation prediction/mapping software many, many times.
                          A big THANK YOU and congratulations!

                          73,
                          de Greg - WF0GM
                          (ex: AB0WB)

                          > "01/05/2011
                          >
                          > The Yasme Excellence Awards <http://www.yasme.org/excellence.html> are
                          > given to individuals who through their own service, creativity, effort
                          > and dedication, have made a significant contribution to Amateur Radio.
                          > Their contribution may be in recognition of technical, operating or
                          > organizational achievement. The Yasme Foundation
                          > <http://www.arrl.org/news/YASME%20Foundation> has recognized the
                          > following individuals "in order to inspire them and others on behalf of
                          > Amateur Radio now and in the future.
                          >
                          > *Ramón Santoyo V, XE1KK*: Santoyo is recognized for his work in
                          > advancing Mexican ham radio and representation within the international
                          > radio community. In addition, he serves as IARU Region 2
                          > <http://www.iaru-r2.org/> Secretary. Santoyo has been an advocate of
                          > Amateur Radio in Central America and a proponent of radiosport and the
                          > World Radiosport Team Championships (WRTC
                          > <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Radiosport_Team_Championship>).
                          >
                          > *Makoto (Mako) Mori, JE3HHT*: Mori deserves much credit for popularizing
                          > RTTY by writing the /MMTTY
                          > <http://mmhamsoft.amateur-radio.ca/pages/mmtty.php>/ software modem and
                          > making it available for integration into logging software. He also wrote
                          > /MMVARI <http://mmhamsoft.amateur-radio.ca/pages/mmvari.php>/, which
                          > implements other popular digital modes, and several other digital mode
                          > software products.
                          >
                          > *Bruce Horn, WA7BNM*: Horn continues to generate useful and innovative
                          > Web sites, including a complete upgrade of his excellent contest
                          > calendar Web site <http://www.hornucopia.com/contestcal/>. He supports
                          > contesting with a Web site that enables contesters to convert paper and
                          > other forms of contest logs to Cabrillo format.
                          >
                          > *Rick Meuthing, KN6KB*: Meuthing developed the new /WINMOR
                          > <http://www.winlink.org/WINMOR>/ soundcard digital mode software, now
                          > gaining wide use in the /Winlink 2000 <http://www.winlink.org/WINMOR>/
                          > system.
                          >
                          > *Mikael Styrefors, SM2O*: Styrefors developed the Remote Radio
                          > Interface. The ability to connect radios and operators transparently and
                          > robustly over the Internet is a key technological element of putting
                          > top-grade remote HF stations on the air -- something more common every day.
                          >
                          > *Alex Shovkoplyas, VE3NEA*: Shovkoplyas developed /DX Atlas
                          > <http://www.dxatlas.com/>/, /Morse Runner
                          > <http://www.dxatlas.com/MorseRunner/>/, /Ham-CAP
                          > <http://www.dxatlas.com/HamCap/>/, /CW Skimmer
                          > <http://www.dxatlas.com/CwSkimmer/>/, /Rocky
                          > <http://www.dxatlas.com/Rocky/>/ and other innovative software.
                          >
                          > *Pepe Ardid, EA5KB*: As a QSL manager, Ardid makes it possible for many
                          > Latin American DXers to confirm contacts with QSL cards. Confirmations
                          > are rapid, and he confirms not only direct, but via the bureau as well."
                          >
                          > --

                          > The Reverse Beacon Network at http://reversebeacon.net, blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com,

                        • Don
                          Message 12 of 14 , Jan 9, 2011
                            Alex VE3NEA,
                            Congrats and well deserved for you and a plus for us that use your programs....thank you!

                            Don kb9umt
                            http://www.30mdg.net