Re: [dxatlas] VE3NEA wins Yasme Foundation Excellence Award

  • Geoff Anderson
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 6, 2011
      Congratulations Alex - well deserved..

      73 de Geoff
      G3NPA

      Geoff.Anderson@...
    • Dan Schaaf
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 6, 2011
        Alex

        Congratulations. Well Done. Great Software

        Dan Schaaf

        ==================================
        K3ZXL www.k3zxl.com
        Cape Cod Instruments www.gnm-inc.com
        NOBSKA www.nobska.net
        ==================================

        The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com

      • Wes Cosand
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 6, 2011
          No one deserves it more, Alex.

          Wes, WZ7I

        • John
          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 6, 2011
            Thanks for all your efforts and sweat developing software and providing
            services to hams world wide.

            Bst 73 es gud dx to all.

            De VE3KKQ, John

          • Dave
            Message 5 of 14 , Jan 6, 2011
              Ditto that... great work and excellent craftsmanship.

              Dave
              KA0SWT

              _____

              Thanks for all your efforts and sweat developing software and providing
              services to hams world wide.

              Bst 73 es gud dx to all.

              De VE3KKQ, John

              _____

              No virus found in this message.

              _____

              No virus found in this message.

            • Neal Campbell
              Message 6 of 14 , Jan 6, 2011
                Also thanks for helping other programmers. You are a real resource and a
                great guy!
                Congrats
                Neal Campbell
                Abroham Neal Software
                www.abrohamnealsoftware.com
                (540) 645 5394

                On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 8:02 PM, John <jonie41@...> wrote:

                > Thanks for all your efforts and sweat developing software and providing
                > services to hams world wide.
                >
                > Bst 73 es gud dx to all.
                >
                > De VE3KKQ, John

              • Mark Robinson
                Message 7 of 14 , Jan 6, 2011
                  and great support

                  Mark N1UK

[...]

                  The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at
                  www.conteststations.com
                  reversebeacon.blogspot.com,

                  Message 8 of 14 , Jan 6, 2011
                    Thanks and congratulations, Alex! Happy New Year, too!

                    Message 9 of 14 , Jan 6, 2011
                      Dear friends,

                      Thank you for your kind words. I was happy to receive the award, but I am
                      even more happy to hear that my users think the award is deserved.

                      73 Alex VE3NEA
                    • Dave AA6YQ
                      Message 10 of 14 , Jan 6, 2011
                        Congratulations, Alex!

                        73,

                        Dave, AA6YQ

                        The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
                        reversebeacon.blogspot.com,

                      • Edward H Russell
                        Message 11 of 14 , Jan 7, 2011
                          Congrats, Alex. I never turn on the radio without starting at least one of
                          your programs. Software developer par excellence!

                          73 Ed W2RF

                          The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
                          reversebeacon.blogspot.com,

                        • wf0gm
                          Message 12 of 14 , Jan 7, 2011
                            Alex,

                            I just had to add my voice to the kudos...
                            Your software is an integral part of my amateur radio station. In fact, I've found myself dependent upon the propagation prediction/mapping software many, many times.
                            A big THANK YOU and congratulations!

                            73,
                            de Greg - WF0GM
                            (ex: AB0WB)

                            > "01/05/2011
                            >
                            > The Yasme Excellence Awards <http://www.yasme.org/excellence.html> are
                            > given to individuals who through their own service, creativity, effort
                            > and dedication, have made a significant contribution to Amateur Radio.
                            > Their contribution may be in recognition of technical, operating or
                            > organizational achievement. The Yasme Foundation
                            > <http://www.arrl.org/news/YASME%20Foundation> has recognized the
                            > following individuals "in order to inspire them and others on behalf of
                            > Amateur Radio now and in the future.
                            >
                            > *Ramón Santoyo V, XE1KK*: Santoyo is recognized for his work in
                            > advancing Mexican ham radio and representation within the international
                            > radio community. In addition, he serves as IARU Region 2
                            > <http://www.iaru-r2.org/> Secretary. Santoyo has been an advocate of
                            > Amateur Radio in Central America and a proponent of radiosport and the
                            > World Radiosport Team Championships (WRTC
                            > <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Radiosport_Team_Championship>).
                            >
                            > *Makoto (Mako) Mori, JE3HHT*: Mori deserves much credit for popularizing
                            > RTTY by writing the /MMTTY
                            > <http://mmhamsoft.amateur-radio.ca/pages/mmtty.php>/ software modem and
                            > making it available for integration into logging software. He also wrote
                            > /MMVARI <http://mmhamsoft.amateur-radio.ca/pages/mmvari.php>/, which
                            > implements other popular digital modes, and several other digital mode
                            > software products.
                            >
                            > *Bruce Horn, WA7BNM*: Horn continues to generate useful and innovative
                            > Web sites, including a complete upgrade of his excellent contest
                            > calendar Web site <http://www.hornucopia.com/contestcal/>. He supports
                            > contesting with a Web site that enables contesters to convert paper and
                            > other forms of contest logs to Cabrillo format.
                            >
                            > *Rick Meuthing, KN6KB*: Meuthing developed the new /WINMOR
                            > <http://www.winlink.org/WINMOR>/ soundcard digital mode software, now
                            > gaining wide use in the /Winlink 2000 <http://www.winlink.org/WINMOR>/
                            > system.
                            >
                            > *Mikael Styrefors, SM2O*: Styrefors developed the Remote Radio
                            > Interface. The ability to connect radios and operators transparently and
                            > robustly over the Internet is a key technological element of putting
                            > top-grade remote HF stations on the air -- something more common every day.
                            >
                            > *Alex Shovkoplyas, VE3NEA*: Shovkoplyas developed /DX Atlas
                            > <http://www.dxatlas.com/>/, /Morse Runner
                            > <http://www.dxatlas.com/MorseRunner/>/, /Ham-CAP
                            > <http://www.dxatlas.com/HamCap/>/, /CW Skimmer
                            > <http://www.dxatlas.com/CwSkimmer/>/, /Rocky
                            > <http://www.dxatlas.com/Rocky/>/ and other innovative software.
                            >
                            > *Pepe Ardid, EA5KB*: As a QSL manager, Ardid makes it possible for many
                            > Latin American DXers to confirm contacts with QSL cards. Confirmations
                            > are rapid, and he confirms not only direct, but via the bureau as well."
                            >
                            > --

                            > The Reverse Beacon Network at http://reversebeacon.net, blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com,

                          • Don
                            Message 13 of 14 , Jan 9, 2011
                              Alex VE3NEA,
                              Congrats and well deserved for you and a plus for us that use your programs....thank you!

                              Don kb9umt
                              http://www.30mdg.net