Transferring files to a new computer

  • nativeMT
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2011
      What files do I need to copy over to a new computer. My old laptop died (screen) and am wanting to move all my pin data over to the new one.

      Thanks,
      Corey
    • log2112
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2011
        Corey :
        you only need to move the ".lst" files.I made a separate folder (HF Folder) in my Documents folder for my .lst 's.Separated them into groups like SWL,Utility,Military,AERO,Marine, Ham,ect.Really neat how its possible to make different Pin Lists for different types of monitoring.
        73
        John (Grid EL29kn)