Radio configuration

  • serge
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2011
      Hello Gang,

      First time on this group!

      A few days ago, I downloaded CW Skimmer 1.6 for an evaluation of 30 days period.

      My radio is a Icom IC-737.

      The CAT section is working good, but I can not operate CW Skimmer properly to reach a station, after many research, I found out that the problem look to be the same as the message no.1863... I need to operate the Icom IC-737 in CW reverse.

      Anyone can help me out with my radio configuration?
      If not, can I do something in the program that will help me?

      Thank you for your help!

      Serge VE2HLS