Re: [dxatlas] Compatibility between MR and Win 98.

  • Gabriel Battaglia
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2005
      Alex wrote: ...versions of Morse Runner, you can trade the reaction time for
      stable audio,
      > please see the readme file for details. Most people who run MR on Win98
      > increased the buffer size as instructed, and fixed the problem completely.

      Thanks Alex.
      I did some tests.
      Buffer value --- Effect

      1 --- No audio at all.
      2 --- no audio at all.
      3 --- some noise it seems qrm, no audible cw when press f1.
      4 --- qrm with little interruption, little unreadable cw noise when press
      f1.
      5. qrm almost perfect, unreadable cw when press f1 or stations answer.

      Can MR accepts higher value than 5? Readme.txt says no... I tried with 7 and
      8 but nothing change. Is there some trick to do that?

      Thanks again.
      Gabriel - Iz4Apu.