Ionoprobe startup error

  • Felipe Ceglia
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2010
      Hi there,

      This started recently, I am not sure wether this is related to recent
      errors on skimmer or now, when Ionoprobe tries to startup on windows 7
      it pops:

      Exception EOleSysError in module Ionoprobe.exe at 0007556D.
      "Error accessing OLE registry" (this is a free translation from portuguese)

      73,

      Felipe Ceglia - PY1NB
      PR1T team member /// Rio DX Group member /// Araucaria DX Group member
      http://dxwatch.com /// http://reversebeacon.net /// http://riodxgroup.com