CWSKIMMER 1.6 ACCESS VIOLATION

  • eder
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 11, 2010
      Can someone help me.
      cwskimmer installed the current version 1.6 and this error appearing
      "Access violation at address in module 00404E7B 'CW Skimmer.exe.' Read of address 00000000

      I can not read the sound card in my computer
      in any other software recognizes and works the plate and sound
      cwskimmer but the 1.6 does not work.
      appears that access violation

      could someone help me

      PY2XAT & PW2P - EDER FARES
      Fone: 55 (11) 7652-8928 / 7735-9140 / ID*NEXTEL: 55*93*34938
      e-mail py2xat@...
      e-mail eder@...
      skype: EDERFARESANTOUN
      MSN: ederfares@...
      WWW.BRCONTEST.COM
      WWW.CANTAREIRADX.COM
    • Stadler
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 11, 2010
        I have the same problems, cw skimmer cannot read out what kind of soundcard is in the computer. In the settings Audio Signal and Audio i/o is nothing shown there.
        I did reinstall firefox, no change
        I did restore a earlier confiifuration in windows, no change
        What shall i do
        I have an Realtek soundcard in an sony netbook

        Gernot

        --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "eder" <eder@...> wrote:

        > Can someone help me.
        > cwskimmer installed the current version 1.6 and this error appearing
        > "Access violation at address in module 00404E7B 'CW Skimmer.exe.' Read of address 00000000
        >
        > I can not read the sound card in my computer
        > in any other software recognizes and works the plate and sound
        > cwskimmer but the 1.6 does not work.
        > appears that access violation
        >
        > could someone help me
        >

        > PY2XAT & PW2P - EDER FARES
        > Fone: 55 (11) 7652-8928 / 7735-9140 / ID*NEXTEL: 55*93*34938
        > e-mail py2xat@...
        > e-mail eder@...
        > skype: EDERFARESANTOUN
        > MSN: ederfares@...
        > WWW.BRCONTEST.COM
        > WWW.CANTAREIRADX.COM

      • Stadler
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 11, 2010
          The idea to restore windows XP is good but i don ot have to many restorepoints. The one i did try was not good enouph to fix the problem.
          Is there another solution?

          Gernot

          --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Stadler" <gernot.stadler@...> wrote:

          > I have the same problems, cw skimmer cannot read out what kind of soundcard is in the computer. In the settings Audio Signal and Audio i/o is nothing shown there.
          > I did reinstall firefox, no change
          > I did restore a earlier confiifuration in windows, no change
          > What shall i do
          > I have an Realtek soundcard in an sony netbook
          >
          > Gernot
          >
          > --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "eder" <eder@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Can someone help me.
          > > cwskimmer installed the current version 1.6 and this error appearing
          > > "Access violation at address in module 00404E7B 'CW Skimmer.exe.' Read of address 00000000
          > >
          > > I can not read the sound card in my computer
          > > in any other software recognizes and works the plate and sound
          > > cwskimmer but the 1.6 does not work.
          > > appears that access violation
          > >
          > > could someone help me
          > >

          > > PY2XAT & PW2P - EDER FARES
          > > Fone: 55 (11) 7652-8928 / 7735-9140 / ID*NEXTEL: 55*93*34938
          > > e-mail py2xat@
          > > e-mail eder@
          > > skype: EDERFARESANTOUN
          > > MSN: ederfares@
          > > WWW.BRCONTEST.COM
          > > WWW.CANTAREIRADX.COM

        • Stadler
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 11, 2010
            I found another restorepoint and it works now with cwskimmer. It seems so Avira Antivirus was the problem maybe yes or no.
            Now i did set an restorpoint where the skimmer is working.
            Than i did remove The Antivirusprogramm and now i try to install it again. So god will i hope all will run than normal

            Gernot DV3NCA, DL3NCJ

            --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Stadler" <gernot.stadler@...> wrote:

            > The idea to restore windows XP is good but i don ot have to many restorepoints. The one i did try was not good enouph to fix the problem.
            > Is there another solution?
            >
            > Gernot
            >
            > --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Stadler" <gernot.stadler@> wrote:
            > >
            > > I have the same problems, cw skimmer cannot read out what kind of soundcard is in the computer. In the settings Audio Signal and Audio i/o is nothing shown there.
            > > I did reinstall firefox, no change
            > > I did restore a earlier confiifuration in windows, no change
            > > What shall i do
            > > I have an Realtek soundcard in an sony netbook
            > >
            > > Gernot
            > >
            > > --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "eder" <eder@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Can someone help me.
            > > > cwskimmer installed the current version 1.6 and this error appearing
            > > > "Access violation at address in module 00404E7B 'CW Skimmer.exe.' Read of address 00000000
            > > >
            > > > I can not read the sound card in my computer
            > > > in any other software recognizes and works the plate and sound
            > > > cwskimmer but the 1.6 does not work.
            > > > appears that access violation
            > > >
            > > > could someone help me
            > > >

            > > > PY2XAT & PW2P - EDER FARES
            > > > Fone: 55 (11) 7652-8928 / 7735-9140 / ID*NEXTEL: 55*93*34938
            > > > e-mail py2xat@
            > > > e-mail eder@
            > > > skype: EDERFARESANTOUN
            > > > MSN: ederfares@
            > > > WWW.BRCONTEST.COM
            > > > WWW.CANTAREIRADX.COM

          • Stadler
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 11, 2010
              In my case the Software Avira Antivir Personal Version 10.0.0.607 mades the problem. But i have an restorepoint, so no problem with cw skimmer.

              Gernot DV3NCA, DL3NCJ

              --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Stadler" <gernot.stadler@...> wrote:

              > I found another restorepoint and it works now with cwskimmer. It seems so Avira Antivirus was the problem maybe yes or no.
              > Now i did set an restorpoint where the skimmer is working.
              > Than i did remove The Antivirusprogramm and now i try to install it again. So god will i hope all will run than normal
              >
              > Gernot DV3NCA, DL3NCJ
              >
              > --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Stadler" <gernot.stadler@> wrote:
              > >
              > > The idea to restore windows XP is good but i don ot have to many restorepoints. The one i did try was not good enouph to fix the problem.
              > > Is there another solution?
              > >
              > > Gernot
              > >
              > > --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Stadler" <gernot.stadler@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > I have the same problems, cw skimmer cannot read out what kind of soundcard is in the computer. In the settings Audio Signal and Audio i/o is nothing shown there.
              > > > I did reinstall firefox, no change
              > > > I did restore a earlier confiifuration in windows, no change
              > > > What shall i do
              > > > I have an Realtek soundcard in an sony netbook
              > > >
              > > > Gernot

            • harald
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 12, 2010
                Ok..

                I'm using AVIRA too.. I deinstalled AVIRA and CW Skimmer started to work.
                On my IBM X60s i'm using AVIRA (but Version 9.xx) - with no Problems...

                Now I tested it out again.. and yes - it's really the AVIRA free-Anti-Virus-Scanner!

                73 de Harald