Rocky 3.6 advice requested

  • Shaun
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2010
      I am new to SDR. I have just built a Softrock 40, which works very well with three other SDR programmes, but I cannot get it to work with Rocky 3.6. The spectrum 'scope is lively, but the recovered audio is distorted and clicky. I have tried all the adjustments, reversing I/Q, AGC levels, resetting IQ balance etc., but nothing seems to improve it. I am using Windows XP, and an onboard 48kHz sound device. The computer is a 2.7GHz dual core Pentium with 2GB RAM. Does anyone have any ideas what is wrong? 73 Shaun.