DXAtlas Map suggestion

  • oceanbiz01
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2010
      Dear Alex,

      Is there any chance that you can add into MAP/Grid a new display marker which shows the antipode of the home station? And maybe a set of contour rings around the antipode?

      Also, maybe rings showing hop distances that are band specific, such as the hop distances for 6 meters or for 160 meters etc?

      Dan K3ZXL
    • ve2xk
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 28, 2010
        Hi Dan,

        That would be a great add on, specialy for 6M.
        I wish to have also as add ON the FFMA Award grid tracking and standing including a border inside the map of the FFMA ZONE.
        73's Michel VE2XK FN07PJ