40 meters interference 0025 GMT 11/18/20 photo upload

  • vtnn43e48073
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 18, 2010
      Is anyone else seeing interference like the photo I uploaded? The vertical sounds are occuring about 2 times a second. They come and go but cover the whole 40 meter band.

      Any idea as to what this is coming from?

      Thanks
      Zack
      N8FNR
    • Dave
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 19, 2010
        --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "vtnn43e48073" <vtnn43e@...> wrote:

        > Is anyone else seeing interference like the photo I uploaded? The vertical sounds are occuring about 2 times a second. They come and go but cover the whole 40 meter band.
        >
        > Any idea as to what this is coming from?
        >
        > Thanks
        > Zack
        > N8FNR

        It's be a lot better if you could post a couple of short (10 sec's) sound recordings, one in SSB, the other in a wide bandwidth AM. Very dificult to identify from a waterfall plot otherwise.

        Does anyone near you use any "HomePlug" (or similar) networking devices?

        73.

        Dave G0WBX