Reverse Beacon Aggregator and CW Skimmer

  • k7eg
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2010
      I downloaded RB Aggregator's two files into Skimmer directory as instructed. When I try to launch Aggregator, all I get is a quick flash DOS-like black window. OS is XP Pro.

      Any ideas what the issue may be caused by?

      Jim
      K7EG
    • Steve Ellington
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 9, 2010
        Does your command prompt window work correctly otherwise?
        start/accessories/comand prompt
        I'm also assuming you did unzip skimmer_aggreator into the cwskimmer folder?

        Steve N4LQ