Re: [dxatlas] Ionoprobe 1.36 - no X-ray data

  • ve2xk
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 7, 2010
      Same problem here also. He stop on November 4th.
      73's de Michel VE2XK
    • James Streible
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 7, 2010
        Same problem here.
        Nov 4th 1800Z

        Jim K4DLI

        dk1vi wrote:

        > Hi,
        > since Nov. 4, 18:00 UTC I do not see new xray data.
        > Anyone has same problem? Has the location of data souce changed?
        >
        > 73 de Ernst, DK1VI

      • gm0vgi
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 7, 2010
          Alex, V3NEA pointed me towards the data source being missing with entries
          like # Missing data: -1.00e+05

          Last good date at 2010 11 04 1800 UTC, Data still shows "missing" to date
          in the source file.

          73's George, GM0VGI

        • dk1vi
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 7, 2010