Re: [dxatlas] Ionoprobe 1.36 - no X-ray data

  • Dan Schaaf
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 7, 2010
      Same problem here also.

      Dan Schaaf

      ==================================
      K3ZXL www.k3zxl.com
      Cape Cod Instruments www.gnm-inc.com
      NOBSKA www.nobska.net
      ==================================

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: dk1vi
      To: dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, November 07, 2010 12:06 PM
      Subject: [dxatlas] Ionoprobe 1.36 - no X-ray data

      Hi,
      since Nov. 4, 18:00 UTC I do not see new xray data.
      Anyone has same problem? Has the location of data souce changed?

      73 de Ernst, DK1VI

    • ve2xk
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 7, 2010
        Same problem here also. He stop on November 4th.
        73's de Michel VE2XK
      • James Streible
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 7, 2010
          Same problem here.
          Nov 4th 1800Z

          Jim K4DLI

          dk1vi wrote:

          > Hi,
          > since Nov. 4, 18:00 UTC I do not see new xray data.
          > Anyone has same problem? Has the location of data souce changed?
          >
          > 73 de Ernst, DK1VI

        • gm0vgi
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 7, 2010
            Alex, V3NEA pointed me towards the data source being missing with entries
            like # Missing data: -1.00e+05

            Last good date at 2010 11 04 1800 UTC, Data still shows "missing" to date
            in the source file.

            73's George, GM0VGI

          • dk1vi
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 7, 2010