Ionoprobe 1.36 - no X-ray data

  • dk1vi
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 7, 2010
      Hi,
      since Nov. 4, 18:00 UTC I do not see new xray data.
      Anyone has same problem? Has the location of data souce changed?

      73 de Ernst, DK1VI
    • Dan Schaaf
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 7, 2010
        Same problem here also.

        Dan Schaaf

        ==================================
        K3ZXL www.k3zxl.com
        Cape Cod Instruments www.gnm-inc.com
        NOBSKA www.nobska.net
        ==================================

        since Nov. 4, 18:00 UTC I do not see new xray data.
        Anyone has same problem? Has the location of data souce changed?

        73 de Ernst, DK1VI

      • ve2xk
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 7, 2010
          Same problem here also. He stop on November 4th.
          73's de Michel VE2XK
        • James Streible
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 7, 2010
            Same problem here.
            Nov 4th 1800Z

            Jim K4DLI

            dk1vi wrote:

            > Hi,
            > since Nov. 4, 18:00 UTC I do not see new xray data.
            > Anyone has same problem? Has the location of data souce changed?
            >
            > 73 de Ernst, DK1VI

          • gm0vgi
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 7, 2010
              Alex, V3NEA pointed me towards the data source being missing with entries
              like # Missing data: -1.00e+05

              Last good date at 2010 11 04 1800 UTC, Data still shows "missing" to date
              in the source file.

              73's George, GM0VGI

            • dk1vi
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 7, 2010