cw skimmer telnet server and transverter offset freq

  • PE1ITR
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2010
      Hi,

      I'am using the telnet server in cw-skimmer.
      When using the sdr-iq with transverter 28>144MHz and cw skimmer I have the problem that the telnet server on cw skimmer can't offset the freq. of the spots. The spots are showing 28MHz instead of 144MHz.

      Does anyone know a solution to this problem?

      73 Rob PE1ITR