FT-2000 with Bandmaster, Omnirig and other DXATLAS software new INI file

  • oceanbiz01
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2010
      To anyone using the FT2K with the Subject software under Omnirig, I have fixed/repaired/upgraded the .INI file for Omnirig. It now allows band and mode to be transferred to the radio correctly when clicking on a cluster spot that indicates Split Operation.

      If anyone wants copies of this new INI file, there are 2 versions that I have, one for Packet AFSK operation and one for FSK operation.

      Just email me directly and I will send them to you. dan-schaaf@...

      Dan K3ZXL