Re: [dxatlas] New PJ entities

    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 15 5:53 PM
      Fixed, please download again.

      From: "Geoff Anderson" <Geoff.Anderson@...>
      To: <dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, October 15, 2010 7:50 PM
      Subject: Re: [dxatlas] New PJ entities

      > Alex
      >
      > I have copied over the Prefix.Lst file to the Docs and settings area
      > specified and then tried to run BullRead. I get an error message which
      > reads " is not a valid integer value. On Oking this the Bull reader
      > comes
      > up without the left hand pane and the assortment of buttons . Changing
      > back
      > to the original Prefix.lst restores everything
      >
      > 73 de Geoff
      > G3NPA
      >
      > Geoff.Anderson@...
    • Mark Robinson
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 15 6:47 PM
        I installed the new files. The Prefix list in DX Atlas seems to have both
        the old with the following prefixes:-

        Aruba P4
        Bonaire Curacao PJ2
        Curacao PJ2
        Bonaire PJ4
        Saba and St Eust PJ5,
        Sint Maarten PJ7,
        St Maarten Saba St Eust PJ7

        and the MAP just shows P4 and PJ4

        how can I fix this?

        73 Mark N1UK

        >> I have copied over the Prefix.Lst file to the Docs and settings area
        >> specified and then tried to run BullRead. I get an error message which
        >> reads " is not a valid integer value. On Oking this the Bull reader
        >> comes
        >> up without the left hand pane and the assortment of buttons . Changing
        >> back
        >> to the original Prefix.lst restores everything
        >>
        >> 73 de Geoff
        >> G3NPA
        >>
        >> Geoff.Anderson@...

      • Geoff Anderson