Re: [dxatlas] New PJ entities

  • Geoff Anderson
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 15, 2010
      Alex

      I have copied over the Prefix.Lst file to the Docs and settings area
      specified and then tried to run BullRead. I get an error message which
      reads " is not a valid integer value. On Oking this the Bull reader comes
      up without the left hand pane and the assortment of buttons . Changing back
      to the original Prefix.lst restores everything

      73 de Geoff
      G3NPA

      Geoff.Anderson@...

      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 15, 2010
        Fixed, please download again.

        > I have copied over the Prefix.Lst file to the Docs and settings area
        > specified and then tried to run BullRead. I get an error message which
        > reads " is not a valid integer value. On Oking this the Bull reader
        > comes
        > up without the left hand pane and the assortment of buttons . Changing
        > back
        > to the original Prefix.lst restores everything
        >
        > 73 de Geoff
        > G3NPA
        >
        > Geoff.Anderson@...
      • Mark Robinson
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 15, 2010
          I installed the new files. The Prefix list in DX Atlas seems to have both
          the old with the following prefixes:-

          Aruba P4
          Bonaire Curacao PJ2
          Curacao PJ2
          Bonaire PJ4
          Saba and St Eust PJ5,
          Sint Maarten PJ7,
          St Maarten Saba St Eust PJ7

          and the MAP just shows P4 and PJ4

          how can I fix this?

          73 Mark N1UK

          >> I have copied over the Prefix.Lst file to the Docs and settings area
          >> specified and then tried to run BullRead. I get an error message which
          >> reads " is not a valid integer value. On Oking this the Bull reader
          >> comes
          >> up without the left hand pane and the assortment of buttons . Changing
          >> back
          >> to the original Prefix.lst restores everything
          >>
          >> 73 de Geoff
          >> G3NPA
          >>
          >> Geoff.Anderson@...

        • Geoff Anderson