Re: [dxatlas] New PJ entities

    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 15, 2010
      The prefix database of DX Atlas has been updated to include the new PJ DXCC
      entities. The update is available here:
      (http://www.dxatlas.com/Download.asp). Please see the Readme.txt file
      included in the archive for the instructions how to make the new database
      available to DX Atlas, Band Master, HamCap and DX Bulletin Reader.

      73 Alex VE3NEA
    • Geoff Anderson
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 15, 2010
        Alex

        I have copied over the Prefix.Lst file to the Docs and settings area
        specified and then tried to run BullRead. I get an error message which
        reads " is not a valid integer value. On Oking this the Bull reader comes
        up without the left hand pane and the assortment of buttons . Changing back
        to the original Prefix.lst restores everything

        73 de Geoff
        G3NPA

        Geoff.Anderson@...

        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 15, 2010
          Fixed, please download again.

          > I have copied over the Prefix.Lst file to the Docs and settings area
          > specified and then tried to run BullRead. I get an error message which
          > reads " is not a valid integer value. On Oking this the Bull reader
          > comes
          > up without the left hand pane and the assortment of buttons . Changing
          > back
          > to the original Prefix.lst restores everything
          >
          > 73 de Geoff
          > G3NPA
          >
          > Geoff.Anderson@...
        • Mark Robinson
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 15, 2010
            I installed the new files. The Prefix list in DX Atlas seems to have both
            the old with the following prefixes:-

            Aruba P4
            Bonaire Curacao PJ2
            Curacao PJ2
            Bonaire PJ4
            Saba and St Eust PJ5,
            Sint Maarten PJ7,
            St Maarten Saba St Eust PJ7

            and the MAP just shows P4 and PJ4

            how can I fix this?

            73 Mark N1UK

            >> I have copied over the Prefix.Lst file to the Docs and settings area
            >> specified and then tried to run BullRead. I get an error message which
            >> reads " is not a valid integer value. On Oking this the Bull reader
            >> comes
            >> up without the left hand pane and the assortment of buttons . Changing
            >> back
            >> to the original Prefix.lst restores everything
            >>
            >> 73 de Geoff
            >> G3NPA
            >>
            >> Geoff.Anderson@...

          • Geoff Anderson