Re: Morse Runner 1.5

  • Mario
    Message 1 of 2 , May 24, 2005
      Great on new release, Alex! I understand you produced 15 minutes
      competition version. While I understand that 60 minutes produces more
      realistic results, life is too short for simulators :-) Even chess
      has quick variant so I wonder if you might publicly announce 15
      minutes MR Sprint contest with WW high score table?

      73 de Mario, S56A, N1YU, age 60