Re: [dxatlas] New PJ entities

    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 15, 2010
      The new country codes have been announced:

      517 - Curacao
      518 - Sint Maarten
      519 - Saba and St. Eustatius
      520 - Bonaire

      I will update the prefix database as soon as I can.

      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 15, 2010
        The prefix database of DX Atlas has been updated to include the new PJ DXCC
        entities. The update is available here:
        (http://www.dxatlas.com/Download.asp). Please see the Readme.txt file
        included in the archive for the instructions how to make the new database
        available to DX Atlas, Band Master, HamCap and DX Bulletin Reader.

        73 Alex VE3NEA
      • Geoff Anderson
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 15, 2010
          Alex

          I have copied over the Prefix.Lst file to the Docs and settings area
          specified and then tried to run BullRead. I get an error message which
          reads " is not a valid integer value. On Oking this the Bull reader comes
          up without the left hand pane and the assortment of buttons . Changing back
          to the original Prefix.lst restores everything

          73 de Geoff
          G3NPA

          Geoff.Anderson@...

          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 15, 2010
            Fixed, please download again.

            > I have copied over the Prefix.Lst file to the Docs and settings area
            > specified and then tried to run BullRead. I get an error message which
            > reads " is not a valid integer value. On Oking this the Bull reader
            > comes
            > up without the left hand pane and the assortment of buttons . Changing
            > back
            > to the original Prefix.lst restores everything
            >
            > 73 de Geoff
            > G3NPA
            >
            > Geoff.Anderson@...
          • Mark Robinson
            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 15, 2010
              I installed the new files. The Prefix list in DX Atlas seems to have both
              the old with the following prefixes:-

              Aruba P4
              Bonaire Curacao PJ2
              Curacao PJ2
              Bonaire PJ4
              Saba and St Eust PJ5,
              Sint Maarten PJ7,
              St Maarten Saba St Eust PJ7

              and the MAP just shows P4 and PJ4

              how can I fix this?

              73 Mark N1UK

              >> I have copied over the Prefix.Lst file to the Docs and settings area
              >> specified and then tried to run BullRead. I get an error message which
              >> reads " is not a valid integer value. On Oking this the Bull reader
              >> comes
              >> up without the left hand pane and the assortment of buttons . Changing
              >> back
              >> to the original Prefix.lst restores everything
              >>
              >> 73 de Geoff
              >> G3NPA
              >>
              >> Geoff.Anderson@...

            • Geoff Anderson