Re: [dxatlas] New PJ entities

  • Geoff Anderson
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 14, 2010
      Ah yes - sorry. They have been published for IOTA and I was just thinking
      about this and completely forgot about DXCC

      73 de Geoff
      G3NPA

      Geoff.Anderson@...

      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 15, 2010
        The new country codes have been announced:

        517 - Curacao
        518 - Sint Maarten
        519 - Saba and St. Eustatius
        520 - Bonaire

        I will update the prefix database as soon as I can.

        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 15, 2010
          The prefix database of DX Atlas has been updated to include the new PJ DXCC
          entities. The update is available here:
          (http://www.dxatlas.com/Download.asp). Please see the Readme.txt file
          included in the archive for the instructions how to make the new database
          available to DX Atlas, Band Master, HamCap and DX Bulletin Reader.

          73 Alex VE3NEA
        • Geoff Anderson
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 15, 2010
            Alex

            I have copied over the Prefix.Lst file to the Docs and settings area
            specified and then tried to run BullRead. I get an error message which
            reads " is not a valid integer value. On Oking this the Bull reader comes
            up without the left hand pane and the assortment of buttons . Changing back
            to the original Prefix.lst restores everything

            73 de Geoff
            G3NPA

            Geoff.Anderson@...

            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 15, 2010
              Fixed, please download again.

              > I have copied over the Prefix.Lst file to the Docs and settings area
              > specified and then tried to run BullRead. I get an error message which
              > reads " is not a valid integer value. On Oking this the Bull reader
              > comes
              > up without the left hand pane and the assortment of buttons . Changing
              > back
              > to the original Prefix.lst restores everything
              >
              > 73 de Geoff
              > G3NPA
              >
              > Geoff.Anderson@...
            • Mark Robinson
              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 15, 2010
                I installed the new files. The Prefix list in DX Atlas seems to have both
                the old with the following prefixes:-

                Aruba P4
                Bonaire Curacao PJ2
                Curacao PJ2
                Bonaire PJ4
                Saba and St Eust PJ5,
                Sint Maarten PJ7,
                St Maarten Saba St Eust PJ7

                and the MAP just shows P4 and PJ4

                how can I fix this?

                73 Mark N1UK

                >> I have copied over the Prefix.Lst file to the Docs and settings area
                >> specified and then tried to run BullRead. I get an error message which
                >> reads " is not a valid integer value. On Oking this the Bull reader
                >> comes
                >> up without the left hand pane and the assortment of buttons . Changing
                >> back
                >> to the original Prefix.lst restores everything
                >>
                >> 73 de Geoff
                >> G3NPA
                >>
                >> Geoff.Anderson@...

              • Geoff Anderson