Re: [dxatlas] New PJ entities

  • Michael Carper
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 14, 2010
      The codes haven't been published yet.

      Mike, WA9PIE

      On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 1:27 PM, Geoff Anderson <
      Geoff.Anderson@...> wrote:

      > Alex,
      >
      > Not forgetting DXBull Reader I trust ;-)
      >
      > 73 de Geoff
      > G3NPA
      >
      > Geoff.Anderson@... <Geoff.Anderson%40btinternet.com>

    • Geoff Anderson
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 14, 2010
        Ah yes - sorry. They have been published for IOTA and I was just thinking
        about this and completely forgot about DXCC

        73 de Geoff
        G3NPA

        Geoff.Anderson@...

        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 15, 2010
          The new country codes have been announced:

          517 - Curacao
          518 - Sint Maarten
          519 - Saba and St. Eustatius
          520 - Bonaire

          I will update the prefix database as soon as I can.

          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 15, 2010
            The prefix database of DX Atlas has been updated to include the new PJ DXCC
            entities. The update is available here:
            (http://www.dxatlas.com/Download.asp). Please see the Readme.txt file
            included in the archive for the instructions how to make the new database
            available to DX Atlas, Band Master, HamCap and DX Bulletin Reader.

            73 Alex VE3NEA
          • Geoff Anderson
            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 15, 2010
              Alex

              I have copied over the Prefix.Lst file to the Docs and settings area
              specified and then tried to run BullRead. I get an error message which
              reads " is not a valid integer value. On Oking this the Bull reader comes
              up without the left hand pane and the assortment of buttons . Changing back
              to the original Prefix.lst restores everything

              73 de Geoff
              G3NPA

              Geoff.Anderson@...

              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 15, 2010
                Fixed, please download again.

                > I have copied over the Prefix.Lst file to the Docs and settings area
                > specified and then tried to run BullRead. I get an error message which
                > reads " is not a valid integer value. On Oking this the Bull reader
                > comes
                > up without the left hand pane and the assortment of buttons . Changing
                > back
                > to the original Prefix.lst restores everything
                >
                > 73 de Geoff
                > G3NPA
                >
                > Geoff.Anderson@...
              • Mark Robinson
                Message 7 of 10 , Oct 15, 2010
                  I installed the new files. The Prefix list in DX Atlas seems to have both
                  the old with the following prefixes:-

                  Aruba P4
                  Bonaire Curacao PJ2
                  Curacao PJ2
                  Bonaire PJ4
                  Saba and St Eust PJ5,
                  Sint Maarten PJ7,
                  St Maarten Saba St Eust PJ7

                  and the MAP just shows P4 and PJ4

                  how can I fix this?

                  73 Mark N1UK

                  >> I have copied over the Prefix.Lst file to the Docs and settings area
                  >> specified and then tried to run BullRead. I get an error message which
                  >> reads " is not a valid integer value. On Oking this the Bull reader
                  >> comes
                  >> up without the left hand pane and the assortment of buttons . Changing
                  >> back
                  >> to the original Prefix.lst restores everything
                  >>
                  >> 73 de Geoff
                  >> G3NPA
                  >>
                  >> Geoff.Anderson@...

                • Geoff Anderson