Re: [dxatlas] New PJ entities

  • Geoff Anderson
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 14, 2010
      Alex,

      Not forgetting DXBull Reader I trust ;-)

      73 de Geoff
      G3NPA

      Geoff.Anderson@...

      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 14, 2010
        The codes haven't been published yet.

        Mike, WA9PIE

        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 14, 2010
          Ah yes - sorry. They have been published for IOTA and I was just thinking
          about this and completely forgot about DXCC

          73 de Geoff
          G3NPA

          Geoff.Anderson@...

          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 15, 2010
            The new country codes have been announced:

            517 - Curacao
            518 - Sint Maarten
            519 - Saba and St. Eustatius
            520 - Bonaire

            I will update the prefix database as soon as I can.

            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 15, 2010
              The prefix database of DX Atlas has been updated to include the new PJ DXCC
              entities. The update is available here:
              (http://www.dxatlas.com/Download.asp). Please see the Readme.txt file
              included in the archive for the instructions how to make the new database
              available to DX Atlas, Band Master, HamCap and DX Bulletin Reader.

              73 Alex VE3NEA
            • Geoff Anderson
              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 15, 2010
                Alex

                I have copied over the Prefix.Lst file to the Docs and settings area
                specified and then tried to run BullRead. I get an error message which
                reads " is not a valid integer value. On Oking this the Bull reader comes
                up without the left hand pane and the assortment of buttons . Changing back
                to the original Prefix.lst restores everything

                73 de Geoff
                G3NPA

                Geoff.Anderson@...

                Message 7 of 10 , Oct 15, 2010
                  Fixed, please download again.

                  > I have copied over the Prefix.Lst file to the Docs and settings area
                  > specified and then tried to run BullRead. I get an error message which
                  > reads " is not a valid integer value. On Oking this the Bull reader
                  > comes
                  > up without the left hand pane and the assortment of buttons . Changing
                  > back
                  > to the original Prefix.lst restores everything
                  >
                  > 73 de Geoff
                  > G3NPA
                  >
                  > Geoff.Anderson@...
                • Mark Robinson
                  Message 8 of 10 , Oct 15, 2010
                    I installed the new files. The Prefix list in DX Atlas seems to have both
                    the old with the following prefixes:-

                    Aruba P4
                    Bonaire Curacao PJ2
                    Curacao PJ2
                    Bonaire PJ4
                    Saba and St Eust PJ5,
                    Sint Maarten PJ7,
                    St Maarten Saba St Eust PJ7

                    and the MAP just shows P4 and PJ4

                    how can I fix this?

                    73 Mark N1UK

                    >> I have copied over the Prefix.Lst file to the Docs and settings area
                    >> specified and then tried to run BullRead. I get an error message which
                    >> reads " is not a valid integer value. On Oking this the Bull reader
                    >> comes
                    >> up without the left hand pane and the assortment of buttons . Changing
                    >> back
                    >> to the original Prefix.lst restores everything
                    >>
                    >> 73 de Geoff
                    >> G3NPA
                    >>
                    >> Geoff.Anderson@...

                  • Geoff Anderson