New PJ entities

  • ALEX
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 13, 2010
      4 new entities have just been added to the DXCC list:

      http://www.arrl.org/news/dissolution-of-netherlands-antilles-creates-four-new-dxcc-entities

      The DX Atlas prefix database will be updated as soon as the entity codes are assigned to those entities. The official list of entity codes is published here:

      http://www.arrl.org/files/file/DXCC/dxcclist.txt

      73 Alex VE3NEA
    • Geoff Anderson
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 14, 2010
        Alex,

        Not forgetting DXBull Reader I trust ;-)

        73 de Geoff
        G3NPA

        Geoff.Anderson@...

        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 14, 2010
          The codes haven't been published yet.

          Mike, WA9PIE

          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 14, 2010
            Ah yes - sorry. They have been published for IOTA and I was just thinking
            about this and completely forgot about DXCC

            73 de Geoff
            G3NPA

            Geoff.Anderson@...

            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 15, 2010
              The new country codes have been announced:

              517 - Curacao
              518 - Sint Maarten
              519 - Saba and St. Eustatius
              520 - Bonaire

              I will update the prefix database as soon as I can.

              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 15, 2010
                The prefix database of DX Atlas has been updated to include the new PJ DXCC
                entities. The update is available here:
                (http://www.dxatlas.com/Download.asp). Please see the Readme.txt file
                included in the archive for the instructions how to make the new database
                available to DX Atlas, Band Master, HamCap and DX Bulletin Reader.

                73 Alex VE3NEA
              • Geoff Anderson
                Message 7 of 10 , Oct 15, 2010
                  Alex

                  I have copied over the Prefix.Lst file to the Docs and settings area
                  specified and then tried to run BullRead. I get an error message which
                  reads " is not a valid integer value. On Oking this the Bull reader comes
                  up without the left hand pane and the assortment of buttons . Changing back
                  to the original Prefix.lst restores everything

                  73 de Geoff
                  G3NPA

                  Geoff.Anderson@...

                  Message 8 of 10 , Oct 15, 2010
                    Fixed, please download again.

                    > I have copied over the Prefix.Lst file to the Docs and settings area
                    > specified and then tried to run BullRead. I get an error message which
                    > reads " is not a valid integer value. On Oking this the Bull reader
                    > comes
                    > up without the left hand pane and the assortment of buttons . Changing
                    > back
                    > to the original Prefix.lst restores everything
                    >
                    > 73 de Geoff
                    > G3NPA
                    >
                    > Geoff.Anderson@...
                  • Mark Robinson
                    Message 9 of 10 , Oct 15, 2010
                      I installed the new files. The Prefix list in DX Atlas seems to have both
                      the old with the following prefixes:-

                      Aruba P4
                      Bonaire Curacao PJ2
                      Curacao PJ2
                      Bonaire PJ4
                      Saba and St Eust PJ5,
                      Sint Maarten PJ7,
                      St Maarten Saba St Eust PJ7

                      and the MAP just shows P4 and PJ4

                      how can I fix this?

                      73 Mark N1UK

                      >> I have copied over the Prefix.Lst file to the Docs and settings area
                      >> specified and then tried to run BullRead. I get an error message which
                      >> reads " is not a valid integer value. On Oking this the Bull reader
                      >> comes
                      >> up without the left hand pane and the assortment of buttons . Changing
                      >> back
                      >> to the original Prefix.lst restores everything
                      >>
                      >> 73 de Geoff
                      >> G3NPA
                      >>
                      >> Geoff.Anderson@...

                    • Geoff Anderson