Very slow recompute

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 11, 2010
      Trying to recompute my DXK log (108K QSOs) to reflect the new DXCC
      countries. The routine ran all night, and is only about half-way
      through. At this rate, and with updates currently proceeding at about 1
      per second, I figured it would take another 15 hours to complete. It
      was also eating about 95 percent of the cpu time, so I figured there
      must be something wrong. I stopped the process, closed DXK and
      restarted. Tried to recompute again, and was warned that I had to clear
      the QSL queue. Tried to do that, and it began to clear at roughly the
      same one-a-second rate as the recompute. Is this an indication of
      something wrong?

      There are no errors in the Errorlog.txt in the DXK folder. Running XP
      SP3, 2 gig RAM, 2.4 GHz single-copre processor

      The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 11, 2010
        My apologies - I had a moment of brainfade this morning and sent this to
        the wrong reflector - it belonged on dxlab.

        73, Pete N4ZR

        The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com