Morse Runner 1.5

  • Alex Shovkoplyas, VE3NEA
    Message 1 of 2 , May 19, 2005
      Morse Runner 1.5 is now available at http://www.dxatlas.com/MorseRunner

      73 Alex VE3NEA
    • Mario
      Message 2 of 2 , May 24, 2005
        Great on new release, Alex! I understand you produced 15 minutes
        competition version. While I understand that 60 minutes produces more
        realistic results, life is too short for simulators :-) Even chess
        has quick variant so I wonder if you might publicly announce 15
        minutes MR Sprint contest with WW high score table?

        73 de Mario, S56A, N1YU, age 60