Application Error

  • w4ef
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2010
      Until recently I had DX Atlas 2.25 running just fine on a HP8510W laptop. Now every time I try running DX Atlas I get a Windows "Application Error":

      The instruction at "0x006a3846" referenced memory at "0x4c465925".
      The memory could not be read.

      Click on OK to terminate the program

      When I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, I got the same message at the end of the install process.

      Any suggestions?

      Thanks,

      Mike W4EF.............