Prop 101 Still Available?

  • kb1syv
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2010
      Hello Everyone,

      I was just wondering if Prop 101 was still around somewhere. The link that is on this page:

      http://www.dxatlas.com/DxAtlas/IonoMaps.asp

      Does link to a .chm file you can download, but it comes up in the format of the MS Windows Help windows that pop up. When you look at the contents though, it's all empty, nothing there. If anyone knows if it's offered elsewhere, please let me know?

      Thank You,

      73,

      Jethro
    • Mike Harris