RE: [dxatlas] OmniRig is everywhere on my computer

  • Michael G. Carper
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2010
      That's all true. But that's not my point. My point is this...

      When I install a program that uses OmniRig (like LogWindow)... their stupid
      install routine attempts to install OmniRig in the same directory as
      LogWindow. So then, if you install BandMaster... or OmniRig directly, those
      installs will put the program in another directory. Then I've got two
      installs of OmniRig - two different versions too.

      Happy fun.